_ RAS research board on forests is one of RAS research boards and is aimed at:
- Facilitation of aquiring new knowledge on forests;
- Determining priorities of forest research development;
- Developing concepts and development programmes of forest science key priorities;
- Analysing research and development results on forest science trends;
- Developing scientific basis of forest policy, sustainable forest maagement and advanced technologies aimed at forest sector innovative development;
- Facilitating ACADEMIC DISPUTE.